Friday, December 11, 2009

The Complete Set Of Tech Deck Dudes Has Anyone Had A Gap Between Their Basic Training And Tech School Training?

Has anyone had a gap between their basic training and tech school training? - the complete set of tech deck dudes

I joined the Air National Guard in June MEPS I lived, thanks to a security certificate and attended monthly training.

I actually set a date to leave for basic training. I leave March 2010. The problem is that the technical school have to do is Sheppard is already full for most of the year! My local base can not believe it!

So I sat in a sort of list if an opening happens, I will go into the situation, immediately after Sheppard base.

If it does not open, I need to go home after basic training. Waiting to leave for a few months and then for Sheppard and attend school for 5 months (Aerospace Ground Equipment).

It will not be able to begin work until he has completed the training of high-tech. So when I go home after basic, these studies do not yet participate in flight ..... even if it is already the basic! For this reason, do something else with the job you want!

Has it happened to someone? Your opinion? My Recruiter sayswas there, and not, as the experience again with the return home, back to civilian life forms to return, and then into training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment