Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Strep Throat Adult Bronchitis And Strep Throat, Help Mee Please?

Bronchitis and strep throat, help mee please? - strep throat adult

I'm 18 and I went to doctors and hospitals 1/5/08 sam told me I was suffering from bronchitis (acute)-adult and adult sore throat. They gave me these pills called azithromycin and told me to take some tythenal and drink plenty of water and I've done everything, but the doctor told me I would be better for Monday, but Sunday and now I have horrible feeling I have I removed the pain in my throat, I woke up at 3.30 clock this morning b / ci was in so much pain and all he did was a glass of water and took a drop tythenal and cough. Last night I woke up at 5 clock in the morning and not the same. but I'm JW, if any of you anything I can do, she knows how to improve. Supposte Tomarrow I have to work, but I'd call in sick, so I really need to get better, I can not miss too plz help me if you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment