Friday, November 13, 2009

Water Retention More Condition_symptoms How Can I Get Rid Of Water Retention In My Foot?

How can I get rid of water retention in my foot? - water retention more condition_symptoms

I fell down the stairs, my two weeks seriously injured and left with his foot. I had an x-ray and is not broken, but it is very painful and the swelling disappeared. When they are with their fingers on the swollen area, leaving a mark for a minute. I've heard it is the storage of water and wondering how to get rid of it? I have also heard that the use of sandals is worse than a shoe complete, but if I wear nothing but my message is all the more painful fingers. Is that true? Or can I still toe with my messages?

1 comments:

greeneye... said...

I had water retention in the ankles, legs and feet when she was pregnant, and told me to stay as up to one minute. and lift the legs when possible --- eatting less salt and time are the only two things I've heard that they really do not much ......

as far as wearing flip flops all the time has never said do not push them much more comfortable on the skin swollen feet

Post a Comment