Sunday, January 17, 2010

Diesel Cargo Van Chevrolet Or Ford Diesel Or Gaz Van?

Chevrolet or Ford Diesel or Gaz Van? - diesel cargo van

I shop for Chevrolet Express Cargo Van Savana diesel or expanded, they have 6.5, but all my friends have a different opinion, advised me to some of Ford Econoline, go 7.3 or 5.7 diesel gas, and is more reliable , Research 1998 and 2002. I am so confused because all my friends are a good mechanic and if I just the opposite of what I purchase is recommended, in the war. Please give me a good technical advice to solve my problem. Thanks Gene

2 comments:

Tyrus said...

Chevy, gas passes through, cuz Ford lazy gray)

mike d said...

The Chevy 6.5L Diesel is a great engine. I have a ton of 3 / 4, with nearly 200,000 and it also works with large, heavy trailer I did. There are horror stories about the failure of the least developed countries, but with $ 100 and a couple of minutes you can prepare a PMD with heat sink and power and excellent fuel consumption figures to install. With a gas engine fuel consumption in a terrible pick-up will receive.

Post a Comment