Saturday, January 2, 2010

Disney Charms Charm Bracelet From Disney World?

Charm bracelet from Disney World? - disney charms

Who knows, if you still have a bracelet in the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney have to create? Do you know charm? Its too childish have a 16-17 years old? If so, what is sterling silver 3D are they? Any other idea of a charm bracelet WDW Disney?

Thank you, my friend does, how much money I send my holiday in Disneyland (about saving until then, but needs an estimated selling price!)

1 comments:

Maris said...

Yes, all the shops in Downtown Disney has not yet - I am sure that most of the Disney stores, they also.

I think they're so pretty! Charms vary in price a bit and start at $ 3.50 and $ 5.00 to pay more or less. I estimate the cost of pleasing about $ 40 - $ 50 You can always new charms on Ebay even if you can not afford to buy, to Disney. They are also cheaper!

Post a Comment