Saturday, February 20, 2010

List Of Non Fiber Foods Whats The HIGHEST FIBER Pill Or Capsule Available? I Want A 0 Calorie, 5+ Grams Of Fiber Pill-only. Thanks!?

Whats the HIGHEST FIBER pill or capsule available? I want a 0 calorie, 5+ grams of fiber pill-only. Thanks!? - list of non fiber foods

I know how much fiber can be found in foods. If you have a list of foods, shakes, bars ... Food is difficult, the gram (to identify fiber no time), and tremor / bars / etc are usually high in sugar and calories.
The pills I have a lot of fiber-shit and after hours of searching in Google seems desperate to see. If you are no tablets or 5 grams or more to know, w / preferally not Psyllium Husk (which is of inferior quality), alerting me plz!
THANKS tons!

1 comments:

Elliot said...

seriously ... Remember to have the pills and you do not need the fiber in the diet can not eat enough, then, a few lettuce leaves and a few sticks of celery and you're more than set.

Post a Comment