Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mi Paste Remove Staining Should I Get Microabrasion First Or Use MI Paste For My Decalcification Caused By Braces?

Should i get microabrasion first or use MI Paste for my decalcification caused by braces? - mi paste remove staining

I picked it up for 7 years. I still have the white dots on the left side of my teeth because of my decalcifieing does not care about my teeth very well, with parentheses. Anyway, I should I provide on the one hand, the white spots can be eliminated to wonder?

1 comments:

Dr Matt W (Australia) said...

Air abrasion is not suitable for your problem. It is slowly, the outer layer of enamel removed, and is really good for fluorosis stains.
Use the dough MI 6 weeks and you can get some improvement.
Anything to the left, which probably will be drilled and filled with a connection.

Post a Comment